- Fits alto and tenor saxophone, clarinet, English horn, bassoon, and oboe using our unique plastic-covered metal hook
- Streamlined internal-control stretch design maintains weight reduction comfort
- Sleek neck strap easily hides under a suit
- Unique adjustable cord slide locks easily in place to hold the perfect position
The Tux Strap offers great support in a "stealth" design that is easily hidden under a suit. The two-finger slide offers quick and easy adjustment while the patented internal control-stretch system offers added support and relief to the neck and shoulders.
The padded neoprene Tux Strap™ offers comfort and support in a slim design (1.3" wide) that can be easily hidden under a suit while performing. The custom two-finger slide adjusts easily yet offers a unique locking system to hold the perfect playing position. The internal control-stretch system incorporated in the neoprene pad makes your instrument feel 50% lighter and 100% more comfortable. Give it a try!
|Pad Dimensions||1.3" x 14" (3,3cm x 35,6cm)|
|Connection Type||Plastic-covered metal hook|
|Materials||Neoprene pad with internal-control stretch system|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Stock #||Tux Strap™ Style||Color||MSRP||Approximate Size|
* Measured from the back of the neck to the bottom of the hook.
The Tux Strap™ incorporates a unique locking slide that secures the strap in the proper position.
How to Adjust the Locking Slide
1. Adjust strap to the desired length.
2. Cross over and wrap outer cords around lock.
3. Adjustment remains at the desired length.
Questions & AnswersNo questions have been asked regarding this product.
Buy from a Dealer
Buy from Neotech
Factory-direct shipping is available in the USA only.
It's always best to support your local dealer.
We understand that this may not always be an option due to location; therefore, we're always happy to take your factory-direct order. We ship throughout the USA only. (Please note: we cannot ship to Canada.) For shipments to other countries please locate one of our International Distributors.