Pad-It Accordion Straps™
- Fits most accordions
- Comfortable memory foam backed with webbing for added support comprises the shoulder pads
- Antimicrobial shoulder pads wick away moisture for added comfort during long performances
- Easy to attach with durable nylon webbing Loop Connectors
- Quickly and easily adjusts
The Pad-It Accordion Straps™ are made with an antimicrobial memory foam that conforms to the shoulders for a comfortable fit that makes even heavier instruments a breeze to wear.
The Pad-It Accordion Straps™ offer a simple yet elegant strap that is sure to be a hit! The shoulder pads are made with an antimicrobial memory foam that conforms to the shoulders for a comfortable fit that makes even heavier instruments a breeze to wear. The pads also help to wick moisture away for additional comfort. The straps connect to the instrument with our unique loop connection system for added security. The lengths of the Pad-It Accordion Straps™ adjust quickly and easily. Simply grasp the loose end of the strap and pull straight down to shorten the strap. The hardware instantly locks the strap in place. To lengthen the strap, simply place a single finger beneath the locking connector and lift it to a horizontal position and pull out the strap as needed. Releasing the locking connector secures the strap again.
|Pad-It Accordion Straps™|
|Pad Dimensions||2" x 20.25" (5,1cm x 52cm)|
|Connection Type||unique loop connection|
|Materials||Nylon webbing with memory foam pad|
|Webbing Width||1" (2,5cm)|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Stock #||Style||Color||MSRP||Approximate Size||Pad Dimensions|
|3101032||Pad-It Accordion Straps™||Black||$39.95||33"–51" (83,8cm–129,5cm)||2" x 20.25" (5,1cm x 52cm)|
Measurements are for the length of each strap from the top connection to the bottom connection.
Begin by unthreading all parts and making sure that you have the following components:
Lower Loop Connector (x2), Primary Strap (x2), Keeper Loop (x2)
Applying the Primary Strap:
1. Thread the Primary Strap's webbing loop through the instrument's strap hardware on top of the accordion.
2. Pass the opposite end of the strap through the webbing loop and pull it all the way through.
3. Pull the knot snug. Repeat with second Primary Strap.
Applying the Lower Loops:
1. Thread the webbing of the Lower Loop Connector through the instrument's strap hardware on the bottom of the accordion.
2. Pass the opposite end of the connector through the webbing loop and pull it all the way through.
3. Pull the knot snug.
4. Thread the end of the Primary Strap through the plastic hardware at the base of the Lower Loop Connector, then pass it through the Keeper Loop. Repeat with second Lower Loop Connector.
Adjusting the Straps:
1. Thread the end of the Primary Strap's webbing through the locking connector's upper slot as shown then back through the lower slot.
2. Pull the strap end tight to engage the locking feature.
3. To shorten the strap, support the weight of the instrument in one hand and pull the strap end downward to achieve the desired length.
4. To lengthen the strap, again support the instrument's weight and lift the locking connector to a horizontal position and lower the instrument to achieve the desired length. Return the locking connector to a vertical position to lock it.
Taking Up Excess Slack:
If you have an excess of strap hanging after adjusting to the desired length, you can double it over and tuck it into the keeper loop. If you wish to permanently remove some of the length, you may adjust the strap to the desired length and cut the webbing with a sharp pair of scissors at least 6" below the locking connector for safety. The cut end can be seared with a match or lighter to prevent fraying.
Questions & AnswersNo questions have been asked regarding this product.
Buy from a Dealer
Buy from Neotech
Factory-direct shipping is available in the USA only.
It's always best to support your local dealer.
We understand that this may not always be an option due to location; therefore, we're always happy to take your factory-direct order. We ship throughout the USA only. (Please note: we cannot ship to Canada.) For shipments to other countries please locate one of our International Distributors.