- Fits most saxophones and other instruments using our unique swivel hook
- Comfort-curve neoprene pad rests on the left shoulder while the strap adjusts across the back and connects in front using a quick disconnect
- Fully adjustable
The Neo Sling™ offers a great alternative to the conventional sax neck strap. The weight of the saxophone is evenly distributed over the shoulder and across the back, which eliminates neck fatigue.
The Neo Sling™ is ideal for beginner to professional musicians.
- Children: The weight reduction system makes the Neo Sling™ ideal for a small child. The student is free to concentrate on technique rather than fighting the weight of the instrument.
- Marching bands: The Neo Sling™ reduces the stress, fatigue, and bounce related to marching. Playing while marching instantly becomes more enjoyable.
- Professionals: Playing longer gigs is physically less demanding with use of the Neo Sling™. When doubling on instruments, the weight difference between horns feels greatly reduced.
The weight of the saxophone is evenly distributed over the shoulder and across the back, which eliminates neck fatigue. It's an ideal strap for individuals with neck problems. This neoprene shoulder sling gives the performer more freedom of movement while continuing to offer Neotech's patented weight reduction system. The saxophone feels 50% lighter and 100% more comfortable. Give it a try!
- Regular: 34" - 44" in circumference
- X-Long: 47" - 59" in circumference
- Pad Dimensions: 2.5" x 15" (6,35cm x 38,1cm)
- Fully adjustable
- Made in the USA
|Stock #||Neo Sling™ Style||Hook Style||Color||MSRP||Approximate Size|
|2101162||Regular||Swivel||Black||$26.75||34"–44" (86,4cm–111,8cm) in circumference|
|2101172||X-Long||Swivel||Black||$27.75||47"–59" (119,4cm–149,9cm) in circumference|
InstructionsThe Neo Sling™ easily attaches to your saxophone with a swivel hook.
Questions & Answers
What is best way to determine whether I need Regular or X-Long? I am 5'11" tall and slim build. I have three Neotech straps already, two soft sax straps and one soft harness. While the harness is very good for the tenor, I would like to try the sling in order to gain a bit more freedom of movement with the horn. I am thinking a Regular size would fit me but just want to be sure.
The best way to determine size is to use a tape measure. Using the image on this page as a guide, measure around yourself to where you want the strap to connect to your instrument. Then choose based on this measurement. Regular: 34" - 44" in circumference; X-Long: 47" - 59" in circumference.
Buy from a Dealer
Buy from Neotech
Factory-direct shipping is available in the USA only.
It's always best to support your local dealer.
We understand that this may not always be an option due to location; therefore, we're always happy to take your factory-direct order. We ship throughout the USA only. (Please note: we no longer ship to Canada.) For shipments to other countries please locate one of our International Distributors.