Neo Mini QD Loops™
- For use with Neotech's Clarinet Loop Strap™
- Unique loop attaches easily to either a thumb rest or strap ring
- Sturdy 1.5mm nylon loops hold securely and won't mar the finish on instruments
- Quickly disconnects for fastening and removal of straps
- Sold in sets of two
If you've ever wanted to share one strap across multiple instruments, Neo Mini QD Loops™ are the answer!
Extra-strong and durable Neo Mini QD Loop™ connectors remain on the instrument while not in use, detaching from the strap with a secure quick disconnect system. Firm pressure on both sides is required to release it, so it won't come apart unexpectedly. Having an extra pair is a great way to share one strap across multiple instruments. The unique loop attachment fastens securely around the base of a thumb rest or through a strap ring. It is compatible with most thumb rest covers too! Neo Mini QD Loops™ — exclusively from Neotech!
|Neo Mini QD Loops™|
|* Note: The weight of an item is often perceived as being much heavier than the actual weight.|
|Recommended Load *||Up to 2.5 lbs (1,14 kg)|
|Materials||Durable molded polyurethane, 1.5mm nylon cord|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Stock #||Name||Color||MSRP||Approximate Size|
|5001412||Neo Mini QD Loops||Black||$4.25||1.5mm cord, pack of 2|
Attaching Neo Mini QD Loops to a Clarinet
1. Wrap cord loop around thumb rest (A), or pass through strap ring (B).
2. Pass plastic connector through the loop.
3. Pull plastic connector to snug knot around base of thumb rest.
Questions & AnswersNo questions have been asked regarding this product.
Buy from a Dealer
Buy from Neotech
Factory-direct shipping is available in the USA only.
It's always best to support your local dealer.
We understand that this may not always be an option due to location; therefore, we're always happy to take your factory-direct order. We ship throughout the USA only. (Please note: we no longer ship to Canada.) For shipments to other countries please locate one of our International Distributors.